Floridians, are you preparing for lobster mini season?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i'll be working and making sure divers don't hurt themselves or each other.

that said, we still have a couple of open spots on our boat from Jupiter. PM me for details

I got my case of beer and lawn chair ready to go and hangout at the local boat ramps to watch the idiots...er I mean skilled drivers expertly navigating trailers and not fighting over the ramp....

Reactions: Ana
I got my case of beer and lawn chair ready to go and hangout at the local boat ramps to watch the idiots...er I mean skilled drivers expertly navigating trailers and not fighting over the ramp....
In Kemah, Texas there is a bar named Landry's. Landry's serves ice cold beer, colder than your last girlfriend's heart, and provides seats on a windy weekend right down at the narrows. Now, when the wind is blowing, you may go sit at these tables and watch the weekend warrior sailors try to sail through this narrow cut, and scream at the power boaters how they have right of way and the power boat must give way. Nevermind that the wind is straight down the cut, and no one stands a ice cubes chance in hell of actually sailing without going sideways, it's their right to look the fool.

I've consumed many beers in this fashion. I think we're kindred spirits.

In Kemah, Texas there is a bar named Landry's. Landry's serves ice cold beer, colder than your last girlfriend's heart, and provides seats on a windy weekend right down at the narrows. Now, when the wind is blowing, you may go sit at these tables and watch the weekend warrior sailors try to sail through this narrow cut, and scream at the power boaters how they have right of way and the power boat must give way. Nevermind that the wind is straight down the cut, and no one stands a ice cubes chance in hell of actually sailing without going sideways, it's their right to look the fool.

I've consumed many beers in this fashion. I think we're kindred spirits.
I love you too.

Now that you will have a few free hours a month you should come up this way

I love you too.

Now that you will have a few free hours a month you should come up this way
Got a place to park the new boat?

Got a place to park the new boat?
Personally, no. But I got a friend or two...

What did you get?

I caught lunch last week. In Belize, where season opened last month.

13537812_10208583515178617_7369583651518927607_n.jpg

There's no way I'd go to mini season in Florida.

Not ready yet. Soon. New boat come soon.
Those mega yachts do take some time to customize, don't they.

Back
Top Bottom