Florida Wrecks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Manta-man

Manta-man

New
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi. I am planning a Florida Wreck trek from Key West up to Key Largo and look for operator recommendations. Thanks,

Florida Scuba Charters Dustin McCabe he's planning on running trips up and down the Florida coast with his brand new dive boat!

Oh wait nevermind.
eek2.gif

Captain hooks in key west runs a wreck trek.

I've not found a single operator that can do this all - there was one but it was a one off.

Key Largo has a ton of operators - Rainbow Reef consistently dives the Spiegel Grove, Horizon Divers offer a double-dip routinely (2 recreational dives or 1 long tech dive). I've used Island Ventures and Quiescence but it was whole boat charter.

I've found that if I want do to the deeper wrecks like Duane, Bibb, and Eagle using an operator out of Islamorada works better.

I've not found a single operator that can do this all - there was one but it was a one off.

Key Largo has a ton of operators - Rainbow Reef consistently dives the Spiegel Grove, Horizon Divers offer a double-dip routinely (2 recreational dives or 1 long tech dive). I've used Island Ventures and Quiescence but it was whole boat charter.

I've found that if I want do to the deeper wrecks like Duane, Bibb, and Eagle using an operator out of Islamorada works better.
Thank you so much for your suggestions - helps alot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom