Florida Frogman Amazing Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I don't usually dive Miami. When I have been in that area before, I end up going to the Keys.

BUT... My son recently moved to Miami for a new job, and I went down to help him move. He had visited several shops in the area prior to my arrival and said the Frogman was the friendliest he had ever experienced in the States.

When I arrived, I went with him to pick up our tanks and some equipment he had rented for himself. WOW, was he correct.

The shop is pretty ordinary, but the staff are the friendliest I have ever encountered in the US. Customer focus is something that is hard to find in the US in general, but these folks understand it and practice it at all levels.

The Frogman is a family op. and is one of the most customer focused dive shops I have ever encountered. I work in customer service, so I really notice the little things that make a business shine.

If you are in the Miami area. Take the time to look them up. They are downtown, sort of near the airport. Address is :
2852 NW 72 Avenue
Miami, FL 33122
Ph: 305-599-9900

Friendly
courteous
knowledgeable
They actually listen to the customer.

I my son has found his new dive shop !

Plus they set us up with a great Sat. morning dive on Belcher's barge. Lots of fun and hundreds of photos.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom