Suggestion Florida Conchs - SW Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
ReefGuy

ReefGuy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
FWIW, I still HATE the division that's been done to the conchs (time isn't making it any better). This is the worst move I've seen on this board. Guess that's what I get for being ambivilant when the noise was being made.

If we're going to divide the conchs up, though, please create a forum for Southwest Florida. SW Florida does not identify well with either South Florida or Central Florida, and the dives that I do are now being posted in two forums, which is a pain.

I hate it as well, but you're right, we aren't part of Central Florida or South EAST Florida. Why do folks in SE Florida almost always drop the "east?"

Because we're not as important :)

Guess that depends on who you're talking to. Both seem to apply.

hmmm. Three days and no response.... Guess Walter was right.

Awwwhhh we love you guys over there. We here on the east ain't none too happy with the breakup either.
Maybe we drop the EAST cause we want to include ya'll?

North Florida Trips & Market Place...
From the Panhandle, through "Cave Country", Ocala and on to Jacksonville. A place for posting about upcoming trips, classes and other events, whether they are non-commercial or commercial in nature.

Central Florida Trips & Market Place...
From Tampa Bay to Daytona Beach! A place for posting about upcoming trips, classes and other events, whether they are non-commercial or commercial in nature.

South Florida Trips & Local Marketplace...
A place for posting about upcoming trips, classes and other events, whether they are non-commercial or commercial in nature.

Can you tell me where there's still a reference to East?

Back
Top Bottom