Fleece pullover under my undies question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

turn off your P-valve and use your natural PHD..... ok, ok, so that didn't help a bit.... never mind.... :)

I'm with you on the dry gloves . . . Although I use the Viking ring system and really like it. It's user serviceable. And once I figured out I had the gloves mounted inside-out, it hasn't leaked at all.

I wonder if I should get one of those fleece jumpsuits to put under my Thinsulate jumpsuit which goes under my Thinsulate vest which is soon to go under my compressed neoprene dry suit . . . It has to be possible to be warm long enough to use more than half of a tank of air :)

TSandM:
I'm with you on the dry gloves . . . Although I use the Viking ring system and really like it. It's user serviceable. And once I figured out I had the gloves mounted inside-out, it hasn't leaked at all.

I wonder if I should get one of those fleece jumpsuits to put under my Thinsulate jumpsuit which goes under my Thinsulate vest which is soon to go under my compressed neoprene dry suit . . . It has to be possible to be warm long enough to use more than half of a tank of air :)

Of course, you must need 25 pounds of lead and an HP130 just to crack the surface with all that padding!

When I started shooting regularly (read: hardly moving) and when my SAC hit the floor last year, my dives went from 50 - 60 minutes to 70 - 90 minutes (sometimes more.) I needed to do something... this Base Layer has really helped me.

Plus Carol is a sweetheart.

---
Ken

21 pounds of lead, a steel backplate, and an LP95 . . . out of which I sometimes get two dives :)

My guess is that I could do 70 minutes or more in your water . . .

Back
Top Bottom