Fisheye Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry if I hurt feelings here. Please keep in mind, I dont KNOW the owner of Dolphin or his father or anyone else who works there. Nor do I know anyone at any of the other shops I commented on (well actually I know an instructor and his family at Sport Chalet, Great People). Truthfully, that may be part of the LDS problem. Keeping in mind that few people getting started will know people in the LDS community. I will just state, as someone coming in off the street, what mine and my wifes experiences were as indicated in the stores I commented on. I haven't had my gear worked on, so I can't comment on any place (although it is being serviced now) and frankly Im paying for it, rather than take it back to where I bought it. I think its important for all of us to share our experiences to help both future customers and the owners of the LDS.

Sorry if I hurt feelings here. Please keep in mind, I dont KNOW the owner of Dolphin or his father or anyone else who works there. Nor do I know anyone at any of the other shops I commented on (well actually I know an instructor and his family at Sport Chalet, Great People). Truthfully, that may be part of the LDS problem. Keeping in mind that few people getting started will know people in the LDS community. I will just state, as someone coming in off the street, what mine and my wifes experiences were as indicated in the stores I commented on. I haven't had my gear worked on, so I can't comment on any place (although it is being serviced now) and frankly Im paying for it, rather than take it back to where I bought it. I think its important for all of us to share our experiences to help both future customers and the owners of the LDS.

Well said. Please don't be sorry for your comments. You need to share your experiences positive or negative. It's an important part of a business seeing the areas they are doing well in and possible opportunities for growth.

I know this is an old thread but I felt I needed to say THANKS to them!

I just wanted to drop you guys a note of thanks. You may not even remember but I told my nephew and grand nephew that before their trip to Hawaii, they should buy quality masks and practice clearing them in their pool. This was in preparation to me getting them two Discover Scuba dives in Kauai.

Well they did and went to your shop to buy them. Jason and his son Wade did get the masks and practiced at home and made two very successful Discover Scuba Dives. They were excited and told me how well you folks treated them. So again, thank you, it really helped and I think you have two new divers ready to begin classes soon!

Here is a youtube video I shot of them on the second dive. Thomson's go Diving

Again, Thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom