Fisheye Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well it was a great turn out and I got a chance to make some new diver friends. Among them were a fun bunch of divers from the "Dolphin Divers Dive Club" Dolphin Divers of Sacramento - Home (not affiliated with Dolphin Scuba). They seemed like my kind of people, :smileysto

If you weren't at the festivities last night stop by when you have a chance. They have some great scuba trips coming up you won't want to miss.

Sorry I missed it Jim. Saw the note on Dolphin Divers Club they seem to have been around quite awhile but the website is a bit behind, most information is over 6 months old. Will have to look into it anyway (probably having to much fun to bother with the site except on special occassions :D ).

Glad to here Kate was one of your instructors, I am approaching my 50th dive and my wife and I will be taking rescue (decided I wanted 50 minimum before I did rescue) and I was planning on training with Fisheye. Any opinions on her or Toms training?

Glad to here Kate was one of your instructors, I am approaching my 50th dive and my wife and I will be taking rescue (decided I wanted 50 minimum before I did rescue) and I was planning on training with Fisheye. Any opinions on her or Toms training?

I haven't had Kate as an instructor myself yet but I am signed up with her for "Rescue" and "EFR". I specifically chose her because she was so tough on her husband "Tom" when he was going for his "Dive Masters". She didn't let him slide on a thing, which is what I want in an instructor. When I get a certification card I want to know that I earned it and didn't just get it because I paid the fee. :)

:11doh: two Jims :D. Sorry for the mix up. Planning on starting my Rescue within a month myself. With that review, I will definately be asking Tom (I dont wanna suffer :D), just kidding. Its important to me, especially in Rescue, to have no shortcutts taken, somebody in my family may need that training (god I hope not).

:11doh: two Jims :D. Sorry for the mix up.

Yeah, we're not related though. :)

Planning on starting my Rescue within a month myself. With that review, I will definately be asking Tom (I dont wanna suffer :D), just kidding. Its important to me, especially in Rescue, to have no shortcutts taken, somebody in my family may need that training (god I hope not).

Hey, I didn't mean to scare you off. :) No, you'll like Kate. You'll leave knowing you got some good instrution. Hey who knows, we might end up in the same class!

To follow up on Jim Ernst's reply, I have found the gear service at Dolphin to be really good as well. Jan, father of the owner, does a great job and is very accommodating and helpful.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom