Fish Abuse ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds harmless to me if it's only done for a little while.

Now... when in Bonaire, we did a night dive with our flashlights, of course. Lighting up sleeping fish and checking out the life on the bottom. All of a sudden..... a tarpon swims between my buddy and I, sees a little fish that we are lighting up, and the tarpon swoops down, and sucks up that poor sleeping fish. Once we stopped laughing, I felt a little bad.

Sounds harmless to me if it's only done for a little while.

Now... when in Bonaire, we did a night dive with our flashlights, of course. Lighting up sleeping fish and checking out the life on the bottom. All of a sudden..... a tarpon swims between my buddy and I, sees a little fish that we are lighting up, and the tarpon swoops down, and sucks up that poor sleeping fish. Once we stopped laughing, I felt a little bad.

I can't believe I laughed at this!! LOL.......

Although come to think of it, I did just have Fish'N'Chips for dinner?!?

Hundred bucks for a fish exerciser?
If you buy two. they are only $75 each
I give mine to the Dive Gide to show me the macro stuff.. They like using them.
With these 75 year old eyes it is hard to pick out the real tiny stuff ti shoot Super Macro shots.

Joe

If you buy two. they are only $75 each
I give mine to the Dive Gide to show me the macro stuff.. They like using them.
With these 75 year old eyes it is hard to pick out the real tiny stuff ti shoot Super Macro shots.

Joe
I feel your pain. Even with a prescription mask and a hand held magnifier there is some really tiny stuff I just cannot see no matter how well it is pointed out. Oh, well, it beats the alternative, as they say.

Geeze... $100 for a green laser pointer? Well, what can I say... I just splurged on 2 H2YO shakers at $25 each and intend to use my finger to point at something once I have my wife's attention via the shakers.

Back
Top Bottom