firstdive2005, You OK?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Same here, good to hear your doing better. Have seen numerous moped crashes, a dislocated knee, a broken arm, and a few other injuries people have had in Cozumel, trip insurance sounds
like a necessity with a bill like yours, ouch... Good diving to you. Stay well.

Sorry to read about your being sick, Kevin, glad you're recovering.
How long are you guys staying on the island ? I'll arrive in Coz on the 15th.
Hope to run into you.

1st of all, Kevin--glad you're doing better.....Annlaur, we dove with him last year in Feb, the day we dove on the East side(& another thing happened that day--if I remember correctly---:D---we don't want that to happen again on this trip, right???).......see ya'll in a couple weeks, on one of Aldora's boats----...

Well I guess we need DAN for any diving related injuries and some sort of trip insurance for other stuff. Anyone have some recomedations on insurance?
Glad you are better, terrible way to spend any part of your vacation.

Well I guess we need DAN for any diving related injuries and some sort of trip insurance for other stuff. Anyone have some recomedations on insurance?
One of my common suggestions, yeah. I figured people are tired of hearing it from me.

But then risks vary with individuals and trip plans. Some are covered for the other risks thru their existing plans. I like the medical, property, and trip protection of this plan, but you can find others: Our most popular product! | Travel Safe Insurance

SOOO happy you are feeling better and are going to get to dive again before you leave! You had us worried for a lil bit there! Just PROMISE that you're very well hydrated - don't want you visiting my "BBDH" :wink:

Totally bummed that I won't get to dive with you again and with our newest addition Deb :sadangel: But I WILL be ready next trip!!! No more "BBDH" :D

Thanks for the hoodie BTW - it was a HUGE help!

PS: Before you ask why I am up at this hour - yes, I was sleeping - woke up and have a lil insomnia :)

Kevin, it was great running into you in town last night. You were looking great. See you at the dock in a couple of hours.

Glad you're doing better Kevin! I hope the rest of your trip goes better. Now you have me re-checking my coverage before we head down next month!

Glad you were able to get back in the water. Enjoyed our dives and Angie and I were honored to share in Deb's first dives post certification. Tell her hi.

See ya in June.

Hi Kevin (and Debbie), we met at Park Royal the night before you went to the hospital at supper. My brother was also sick. We went to the (Spanish only) presentation together. I was so surprised when Mou told me you were in the hospital. Debbie kept us informed as well as to how you were doing. So glad you've made a complete recovery. Too bad we were not able to get to know each other given we were all at the Royal at the same time. Would have enjoyed diving with you two. Hopefully next time. Enjoy the rest of your stay. John

Helooooo...Kevin!! It was pouring down raining last night and I didn't make it down to La Hatch for lionfish tacos!
Hope you were diving today. I was at the chiropracter!! arrrrgh!!
My neck feels so good that I am heading with all the girls over to Money Bar to hear the band, watch the sunset and do a little dancing.

DiverG...R U still here? Come out and join us.
EDI - Every Diver invited! Just look for at least 3 blondes and one short pint-sized brunette (hahaha) drinking margies and dancing!

Ahhhh...Cozumel...
It doesn't suck.

Jen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom