First trip to Nubble, ME

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

do you still have to get a permit to dive nubble,last time there we had to get permits,one of us had to get there when town hall was open.is that still the case and also what good campgrounds are in the area.thanks

I don't think you need a permit to dive Nubble. I didn't have one and my buddy didn't have one and she dives there pretty frequently. I didn't see any permit police asking for anything, etc.

That having been said, I am not positive that you don't...I have just never heard of that.

Are you really looking for a campground, or just a place to stay close to Nubble? All along York Beach, there are tons of little motel/hotels that you can check out...they are all within 5 min drive of Nubble.

If you really are looking for camping area, one of the last exits before York, ME (maybe Exit 2, Exit 3 :confused: ) has a rest stop/Maine Information center...they should probably be able to steer you in the right direction.

Matthew

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom