First trip to Curacao in September

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i do not want to derail the thread as the op is not looking for solo diving options. but i would really appreciate it if you could send me any names of dives ops willing to rent tanks to solo divers. i must have communicated with 4 different shops and all were absolutely against it, no matter what the divers certs were. i cancelled plans to return there on a solo trip because of it. as i did say, i am sure someone could find a way around it but when i was honest and told them i would be on my own the answer was always no.

Gowest Diving in Westpunt. Need to have solo cert and redundant air. I show my cert and that I have a pony and I am good to go. I have dove solo with them past three years.

Bdiving at Cas Abou. Same. Not sure you can rent tanks to take off premises but they told me in Jan that I could rent tanks from them to solo dive on the beach if I had a solo cert and redundant air.

Hope this helps.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom