First Time on Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Harmon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi Everyone,

Name here is Mike. My wife and I are enrolled in the book/pool portion of the OW class next week. She, daughter, son-in-law, and I are going to be in Puerto Rico from 3/29 till 4/13, and my wife and I hope to do the OW dives for our C-Card while there.

We have our personal gear (fins, mask, snorkel, and boots - all Scubapro), and probably won't buy anything else until the OW class is out of the way.

BTW, have been interested in scuba since I was a kid watching Sea Hunt. Finally got around to it at age 57!

That's about it for now.

Mike

smilies-41093.png

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: and be careful about posting Threads & Replies without reading the Stickies at the tops of most forums. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Welcome Aboard !
We can never have enough Mike's !
The wife and I just completed the course together in early December at 49 & 47 !

Have fun !

Welcome to the ScubaBoard! Never to late to start! I didn't start until in my early 50's and am hooked big time!!! Enjoy...

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Wow. Warm water diving. I am jealous. Welcome to Scubaboard. Good to have you with us.

Welcome to the board from England ya young pup!! Remember, physical age means nothing, its how big a kid you still are that counts!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom