first time in Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi daodiver

I'm originally from Bali although I live in Singapore.

I'll second RSDiver's recommendation of Bali Scuba... They're excellent. They can even find accommodation for you... tell them your budget and requirements and I'm sure they can find something for you.

Tulamben would be your best bet if this is your first time to Bali, and if you're new to diving. It's got everything in one site: a wreck, a wall, a coral garden, and there is almost no current. It's like diving in a majestic fish tank :D

I hope your visit will be a good one. PM me if you need more details.

I got this program from bali scuba
Day 1; pick up from hotel, transfer to Padang Bai for two dives plus lunch,
transfer to Tulamben for overnight
Day 2; sunrise dive, then breakfast, then two dives plus lunch, transfer to
Sanur for overnight
Day 3; pick up from hotel, speedboat transfer to Nusa Penida for two dives
plus lunch, transfer to next location {end of program}
The accommodation on Day 1 will be in mimpi resort. On Day 2 in
baligazebo.
The price will be $290/person. Is this a good deal?

Daodiver....

The price that u mentioned...is it in US dollars? And the deal sounds pretty good.

And tks neve for the email add.

Cheers... =-)

What should I wear in Bali diving in august?

Should i wear a full 3mm wetsuit or will that be too hot and I should opt for a shorty instead?

I would recommend a full 3mm - Water temperature can sometimes be very cool in Bali (not to scare you but once I hit 16 C during a dive...); most of the time I have had between 25 C and 28 C.

As just return from Bali on July 29, I can tell you that the temperture is < 22C in water and you will like dive in ice water.

But you can see large spice there on August, such as Mola Mola and Manta ray (I really see them..^_^)

I will suggest ena dive to you cause they have a quite good arrangement. Also dont forget to ask for discount.

To Daodiver,

I think ena diver may offer a cheaper price (if you dont live in Mixxx resort) with the similar arrangement.

Hi Warrengong,

I'm off to Bali with my wife next week - where did you see the Mantas ?

We've booked with Geko Divers for 4 days and have another couple free to go up to Mengjagan Island - any recommendations ?

Cheers
Kevin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom