First time diving cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Only been there once and it was a GREAT TRIP! I asked the same questions here before I went and I ended up rooming at Casa Mexicana and booking with Aldora.
Both were excellent experiences. The dive shop and dock are both a 5 min walk or less from hotel. I ended up hiring a private dive guide because we are both new divers but would do it again in a heart beat it was well worth the expense. I wish I could remember the restaurants we went too but they were incredible. Just ask anyone on your boat whos been there whats good or do what I did and ask your hotel bartender 'If you were having a family get together local where would you go to have dinner"... I found that the main drag is touristy because of the cruise ships but I cant wait to go back soon. Just go a few blocks into town from the water and explore..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom