first reg set up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Apeks XTX50 is about $550 - comes with a free Octo...

I recently bought an "Oceanic GT3/CDX5" first and second and an Oceanic octo to match. The regs were $199 from Leisure Pro on their website and the octo was less than $100 from their Ebay site. I Googled them for the regs and went to "Ebay-scub-regulators-Oceanic new" for the octo. Got out for around $300. They are replacing a very nice set of old Dacors (950 first, Pacer XL primary and Olympic 400 octo). I just had all this stuff rebuilt so they are my backup regs. I also have a Sherwood Brut first and second stage on my pony bottle.

This is easy. Contact www.divesports.com and www.scubatoys.com and talk to them about what you need for that price. These are professionals that bend over backward to satisfy customer. Their reputations on this board are tops. They will fix you up and will not take advantage of you.

Back
Top Bottom