First Pair of Fins (Quattro + VS X-Stream VS Excel +)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I,m using Quattro more than 5 years. I'm using frog style, back kick - they are o.k. Also I tried Excel + of my friend - they seems a little softer to me with an effective kick, so they are o.k. too. I tried X Steam too and don't like them because not effective kick in a current. But it is only IMHO.
Unfornutalely, any dive shop don't get you some fins to try, so I tried all fins of my friends and buddies in dive trips).

Thx for the replies guys and sorry for not replying for such a long time again . A friend of mine was kind enough to let me try them and I found the excel way too hard for me and pretty tiring imo. The Quattro+s were good but put a little to much strain on my ankle for my comfort (definitely less than excel though). Went with the x-streams in the end. Kinda worried abt the breakage issues but it seems pretty tough so only time will tell. Once again thanks for your help guys :)

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom