First Ice age of the Century...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
OK folks, this ain't funny! I am used to hearing all about your little problems with ice, sleet and hail up north... whine, whine, whine, all the while no one is forcing you to live up there. Nope, you made your snow bed, so stop whining when you get another blanket of snow!

But that wasn't good enough for you was it? Miserable beings desire even more miserable beings, right??? You guys just had to push your weather down our way. Well DON'T think that -I- don't know who is behind this. I mean our current temperature is 43 degrees F!!! 43!!! And its only supposed to get into the low fifties today! Is this a sick joke or what?

So I tell you what I'm a gonna do... I'm gonna turn my back for the day, and I expect Iggy, and all the rest of you jokesters to give us our normal weather back. Don't think I'm not serious about this either... Just give us back our weather and no one will get hurt... fair enough??? I think so!

I knew there was a conspiracy going on from the north!! hehehe.
I lived up north for 6 years ( northern tip of Maine ), they (the northeners) can keep the cold! Give me the sunshine and warmth! Gonna stand by NetDoc on this one and help his crusade!! LOL :p

:lol:

43......isn't that refreshingly crisp. Here in Kentucky it is 12 this morning but somehow the snow has missed us. I am glad that you folks get to experence FALL for a change.

Chad

Net Doc and my southern friends,

We here in Kansas City are amused to see all the snow south since we have had NONE so far this year. Last year we had the coldest December on record. I went to Turkey last year for the month of January to warm up. This year on my birthday (Dec 5) it was 74 degrees. We are pretty cold today but still no snow. They are calling for temps in the 50's this weekend and early next week.

My dad is a farmer. I keep telling him that soybeans are out and Orange trees are in but he just laughs at me. Global warming is a scarry thing.

:bunny: KC_Scubabunny :bunny:

Pete.....it could be worse!

You could be living in Buffalo, NY!

Texas even... There but by the grace of God, live I... It's got to be tough to be called an "Aggie" isn't it?

AND SPEAKING of college ball...

HOW 'BOUT THEM THAR

GATORS!!!

Wasn't it like a bazillion to squat? :tease:

You know that GOD must be a GATOR, 'cause the sun is orange and the sky is blue.

I tell ya my Grandmother married a Canadian. I have never seen her so happy as I have when she is here in Sunny ARIZONA.

as for football what a shame that the Rose bowl, Nebraska is there, but like the name Another Shunshine state will come out Smelling good...

I woke up to 4 degrees this morning with a -7 windchill here in MN. I'd love it if it were 43 degrees.

I decided that if I was gonna have to be stuck up here in this godforsaken frozen tundra, that I might as well share it with one of my closest friends. So..................

I went and spoke to the Great Iguana and asked for some help and he abliged.

So there you have it! Tell me you're sorry for all the bad things you've said about me during my absence and I will make it warm and sunny again.

ID

Be grateful for the northerners even if some do whine.
If the young ones didn't take spring break in Florida......:dance:
and if the 30-60 yr olds didn't vacation in Florida..........:icecream:
and if the older ones didn't retire in Florida.........:tired:
There probably wouldn't be much there.

Get the picture? There is a lot of northern $$ coming to Florida.

All the times I've been to Florida I've met a lot of people. A few lived in Florida, but none were born there.

If It doesn't warm up you might miss out on meeting freinds..........
If the weather sucks there I'll be going someplace else on my vacation. :)

PS 43 f must be nice, been mostly in the teens and twenties here.
(that wasn't meant to sound like a whine)

Back
Top Bottom