First doubles rig

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ianr33:
Reading the spg will become second nature after a while,just takes practice.Having Halcyon logos on your tanks is a bit over the top IMHO :)

friend i got the manifolds from stuck em on tanks, theyl be gone by the next time i dive

jonix:
didn't you notice? he has the PPD tag attached to the manifold :D

Yeah, that is such an entanglement hazard...hehehe. (just teasing)

Spoon:
<snip> btw forgot to mention reading the spg is quite a task:) all in all not as bad as i thought. love doubles and dont ever wanna do singles again
Hey Spoon,
For now, just clip-off the SPG under your armpit to your left D-ring, if you have to continuously monitor it for whatever reason . . .(just don't let Martin catch you doing it!):D

Kevrumbo:
Hey Spoon,
For now, just clip-off the SPG under your armpit to your left D-ring, if you have to continuously monitor it for whatever reason . . .(just don't let Martin catch you doing it!):D

i actually clip my spg in the left chest d ring for singles and the lower left for doubles. its not really a factor in singles its just more difficult with a doubles rig:D

"don't let martin catch you..."

hmmmmmmm, Spoon , now that would be a disciple of a preacher (Martin).... if there is this fear of being caught...

hehehhehehehhe

MErry Christmas Spoon :D

Back
Top Bottom