First doubles rig

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
guys this was the first time i bought my own doubles rig. its a halcyon manifold 300 bar with twin al 90's luxfer tanks. bands are highland millowrks. halcyon explorer 40lb wing, regs are poseiodn xtreme 1st and poseidon jetstream 2nd.

still getting the hang of the explorer as am not quite used to the shifting air, overall happy with my setup and love the feeling of being so stable and horizontal. btw forgot to mention reading the spg is quite a task:) all in all not as bad as i thought. love doubles and dont ever wanna do singles again

Spoon:

ayos ha..... invicible yan ha !

nice pics! especially the last one!

I'll be in alabang starting tomorrow - possible you can burn the pics and I'll pick them up?

chip104:
nice pics! especially the last one!

I'll be in alabang starting tomorrow - possible you can burn the pics and I'll pick them up?

yup, a lot of the pics are blurred had to delete some i posted the salvegeable ones in the ironman thread

midwestdvr:
Nice set-up. All new and shiny :D . Seriously, looks like it's fun to dive with.

tanks not so shiny anymore, im surprised how a day in the ocean can tarnish aluminum.

Cool gear...:D

Reading the spg will become second nature after a while,just takes practice.Having Halcyon logos on your tanks is a bit over the top IMHO :)

ianr33:
Reading the spg will become second nature after a while,just takes practice.Having Halcyon logos on your tanks is a bit over the top IMHO :)
lol, he's a walking/diving advertisement!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom