First doubles rig

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
"don't let martin catch you..."

hmmmmmmm, Spoon , now that would be a disciple of a preacher (Martin).... if there is this fear of being caught...

hehehhehehehhe

MErry Christmas Spoon :D

dive as i will, master of my own destiny i bow to no one:1poke:

Spoon:
dive as i will, master of my own destiny i bow to no one:1poke:

that's the spirit !!! see my Sig. ?

except to Mons, i strongly urge you not to take this stand with Mons..... :05: if you know whats good for you :D

so SPoon, Do you dive with Air and do sidemounts? (ganda ! if you can handle it mwahahahha)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA .... hey i'm just being true to myself.... a Pasaway !!!!

Hi Spoon
I borrowed that same doubles rig for a couple weeks this summer. With a wetsuit, I really liked the balance, and the extra capacity of the 90s is a nice plus.

One note on your bands, it's hard for me to see, but is there any rubber between your AL tanks and the steel bands? If not, the corrosion will happen pretty fast under those bands.

If you have a barrier there, you're all set. If not, you'd best use some 1 or 2mm rubber, or some guys use duct tape.

Jim

jagfish:
One note on your bands, it's hard for me to see, but is there any rubber between your AL tanks and the steel bands? If not, the corrosion will happen pretty fast under those bands.

If you have a barrier there, you're all set. If not, you'd best use some 1 or 2mm rubber, or some guys use duct tape.

Jim

i actually have old inner tire tubing under those bands:)

Thats one bad ***** gear you got. I have to agree with ianr33 about the stickers :)

subzero:
Thats one bad ***** gear you got. I have to agree with ianr33 about the stickers :)

local advertisements for my sponsors:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom