First dive with Whites Fusion Sport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you buy it from your local dive shop you'll get (hopefully) first-hand advice on fit, customer service after the purchase, recourse on warranty items, and you'll begin to establish a solid relationship with your shop. That, and they'll be in business next year to furnish you with gas fills, travel, and other convenience items. If their listed price is much higher, at least give them a chance to match another price. good luck with your new suit!

I have to say I agree with you Alaska. Its also nice to have a decent working relationship with an LDS or two for options if you go pro or are looking to get in on dives that come up with that LDS. I tend to make a habit of stopping in and browsing while chatting with a few of the people working at the LDS's here in Victoria sharing experiences getting advice about improvements down the line for my gear set and local and not so local dives to think about every so often.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom