First Dive shop in Antique?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:D I'll say it now -- 20% off for all SCUBABOARD MEMBERS (PM's are required to verify) at any Panay Explorers function or activity.

OOPsss.....

Just recently some guy contact me, that there are no facilities available for him and his wife who contact you several days before...for his holidays in January ????

Let's count now 20% - for No Accommodation, No Foods, No Diving at his holiday....
Panay Explorers function or activity ???
it seems it is a very serious business there...good talking but no actions

the guy was really disappointed for his questions regarding your promises :D

tsk tsk I guess no discount for you from BabyD! :D

:popcorn: :popcorn:

and oh chip- breathe in... breathe out.... breathe in... breathe out... :grouphug:

I am just coming to Scubaboard after a long holiday. I read through the posts and find this post by Antiquediver person. I become very mad with reading this post from Antiquediver. This person must be a complete idiot and will not get business from us forever. I will make sure I tell many friends that PHAIDON RESORT is worked by a bunch of idiots.

:dork2:Antiquediver:dork2:
:mooner:BOYCOTT PHAIDON, BOYCOTT PHAIDON:mooner:

I am just coming to Scubaboard after a long holiday. I read through the posts and find this post by Antiquediver person. I become very mad with reading this post from Antiquediver. This person must be a complete idiot and will not get business from us forever. I will make sure I tell many friends that PHAIDON RESORT is worked by a bunch of idiots.

:dork2:Antiquediver:dork2:
:mooner:BOYCOTT PHAIDON, BOYCOTT PHAIDON:mooner:

Perhaps it's because I'm in a really mellow mood after getting pounded and barreled and pummeled at Sandy Beach today...it was a blast, by the way.....but I think this Antiquediver should be given a second chance. Lord knows we all say or type stupid things we regret later.

Hank49:
Lord knows we all say or type stupid things we regret later.

Only when it gets me banned, oh, and check out the big balls on Chip. Wooo! Slap that beeeyatch, Chipster!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom