First Dive shop in Antique?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

but I think this Antiquediver should be given a second chance. Lord knows we all say or type stupid things we regret later.

Yep, I definitely agree.

In the case of BabyD there's a 3rd chance....4th chance....5th chance...6th chance..... :D

edit: thank you antique diver for your edit.

Last edited:
Yep, I definitely agree.

In the case of BabyD there's a 3rd chance....4th chance....5th chance...6th chance..... :D

:coffee:....pondering a thought....:coffee:

The antiquediver knows that comments are wrong. Why are people bastos and make trouble even when some people try to help them. Babydamulag person seems to be very strong and business minded. He is always trying to make his area better. Some of the people write bad things here and it is not good. Go to Thailand page, very bastos there. Play nice and get along here.
My writing english is not good. I am sorry. It is better for me to say it this way -

Patawarin po ninyo ang aming mga pagkakamali.
Babydamulag, nagpapasalamat po ako sa inyong napakalaking tulong sa amin.

Yep, I definitely agree.

edit: thank you antique diver for your edit.

The antiquediver knows that comments are wrong. Why are people bastos and make trouble even when some people try to help them. Babydamulag person seems to be very strong and business minded. He is always trying to make his area better. Some of the people write bad things here and it is not good. Go to Thailand page, very bastos there. Play nice and get along here.
My writing english is not good. I am sorry.

No problem at all, I understood perfectly.

It's just that nasty threatening Chip person I don't understand. VERY bastos!

Babydamulag person seems to be very strong and business minded. He is always trying to make his area better.

i see BabyD has a fan. :D

i see BabyD has a fan. :D
and he's not a fan of shugar :rofl3:

although i think antiquediver has learned his lesson of sorts, i must give babyd props for being consistent (especially about culasi hahahahaha)

and yeah... so many bastos people around here tsk tsk tsk...

Jag

Who loves ya!?!?!?! Aw shucks guys.....

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: Thanks!:D Was very entertaining running across this thread today, sorry I missed it earlier :wink:

BabyD didn't you know that PPD friends are the best... kind of like family, maybe a disagreement here and there, but let an outsider come in.... Chip I hope you're recovered by now :)

yep, I'm ok now. :) If it got lost in translation, I apologize deeply.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom