first blow out of my season...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tomfcrist

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Well I got the dreaded call today...no diving tomorrow for me. Even though I schedule twice as many dives as I really want to go on, it always feels like I put on a condom and my date passed out drunk...lol. Try again next weekend I suppose.

It absolutely sucks. Fortunately for me, the size of the island I now live on means that with the exception of a hurricane we don't get blown out. My last job in South Korea was a nightmare for it, we were constantly shelving dives. Back in the UK we always had quarries we could keep as a back up for blown out seas but still.....

Hey ho, enjoy your weekend

Quarries are for training newbs...not got scratching the real dive itch. I'm sure my wife will find something for me to do tomorrow.

I hear ya on booking twice as much as you expect to dive, in NC anyway. We are going to start diving the rivers on the off weekends looking for artifacts and teeth. Local and day trips are going to make up for the blow outs this season. Have scooters will travel.:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom