Fire at La Choza

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

4 minutes isnt bad we strive for times like that here in the states!!

I was thoroughly impressed! The reason I know it was four minutes was because I called them from my cell phone and when they got here I couldn't believe how fast they were...so I checked the call time stamp from when I called them and it was four minutes...unbelievable! They estimated that by the time I saw the smoke and called them, the fire had been smoldering inside for 20 to 30 minutes already. I was actually impressed with the way they handled everything!

I was thoroughly impressed! The reason I know it was four minutes was because I called them from my cell phone and when they got here I couldn't believe how fast they were...so I checked the call time stamp from when I called them and it was four minutes...unbelievable! They estimated that by the time I saw the smoke and called them, the fire had been smoldering inside for 20 to 30 minutes already. I was actually impressed with the way they handled everything!

I have met some of the firefighters in cozumel they seem to be a good group of guys. The have some older equipment but they are making do with it.

Back
Top Bottom