Fins to fit BARE Drysuit Boots ? ? ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a pair of Avanti Quattros. That's what I use for my primary summertime fin. I tried those fins when I first purchased this suit. The fins didn't fit. Hmm. Maybe I have the wrong size fin (for the drysuit)? Well, I can answer question. Of course I do. My quattros are sized to fit my summer neoprene boots. My moon boots are MUCH larger. Maybe I should just go a larger size of quattros. I would like that.

I have two sets, one for summertime, and a larger set for drysuit. Give it a shot and see if they'll fit, we both know you can't go wrong with Quattro's...

Try a pair of XS Scuba Turtle fins. I have a Bare drysuit and these work great.

Greetings richerso!
I second the vote for the Aqua Lung Blades, "Original Blades" the Blade II are less stiff IMO. That is based on DS diving 95's "doubles" stiffer means more thrust for same effort.
Let me through in another discontinued fin....Dive Rite Blade with spring straps! These are the best of what I have tested for Bare DS and doubles. I just recently found a pair and am so thankful!
E-Bay, scuba swaps, Craigs List, etc. Of coarse do not forget Scuba Board I personally have gotten several great deals. What can I say but Im a gear-a-holic!
Bear in mind these are just my opinions and I would encourage you to try before you buy when ever possible. Or you can have a very impressive fin collection like other people I know......!
Good luck and have fun, the journey to the perfect fin is always entertaining!
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

Back
Top Bottom