fins size?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dump

Registered
Reaction score
iam going to take my chance and order jets online since i cant buy from lds. i wear 10eee wide i was told a xl would work. give me your thoughts. trying to buy jets has been an experence.

dump:
iam going to take my chance and order jets online since i cant buy from lds. i wear 10eee wide i was told a xl would work. give me your thoughts. trying to buy jets has been an experence.

Most of my shoes are size 10.5 or 11. I use the XL Jets with both 6mm Camaro wetboots (EU size 44 and 45 work, which are about 10.5 and 11 US sizes) and with size 11 chuck taylor hi-tops over my drysuit sock-booties. My feet (bare) are 4" across at the widest point. Hope this helps.

By the way, check out ebay. Jetfins used to go for about $35-40 shipped over there give or take depending on luck. The ones with the lightening bolt across the logo are the of the newer model. If they don't fit, then you can sell them again for a small loss.

dump, i wear a size 10 henderson octoboots, 7mm. They fit very snuggly in XL Jets. You should be fine, im like a 10-10.5 street shoe. Im going to change to a 3mm boot so its not quite as tight. Hope it helps. -Tom

Back
Top Bottom