Fins for snorkeling and pool training

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My idea would be to use them for scuba exercises, for ordinary swimming and occasionally for snorkeling also considering they are much shorter and easier to carry in a bag

We used to have the Oceanways Aqua pro in rental , it was perfect for the pool .
It is a short blade and did not scuff the bottom of the resort pool . It is not a fin
that fairs well in the ocean with scuba .
Sea Dwellers

In my case I ended up... just getting habited to ones I bought! Now I feel more comfortable with the same fins that gave me a bad sensation in the beginning
Anyway I find this discussion very interesting

We used to have the Oceanways Aqua pro in rental , it was perfect for the pool .
It is a short blade and did not scuff the bottom of the resort pool . It is not a fin
that fairs well in the ocean with scuba .
Sea Dwellers

Helen Mirren, star of "The Queen", used Oceanways Aquapro fins when she and her husband Taylor Hackford went snorkelling in Hawaii during November 2008:
helen-mirren-and-taylor-hackford-helen-mirren-goes-snorkeling-in-hawaii-K6GPA9.jpg

helen-mirren-helen-mirren-goes-snorkeling-in-hawaii-wearing-a-purple-K6GPA6.jpg

helen-mirren-and-taylor-hackford-helen-mirren-goes-snorkeling-in-hawaii-k6gpaj.jpg

You can see how Oceanways Aquapros are made in the video below:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom