Finger Spools - $15 Each - FREE Shipping Offer!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

100fingerspoollg.jpg

One of these.

Ah ha.

I knew what a spool was just not sure what a "FINGER" was.......a brand name or how it was deployed?

Tried to send private message, mail box full....

Phil,
Do you still have the scubaboard finger spool special?
If so, I'd like to order 2. What is the total with shipping to San Diego, CA? Do you accept paypal?
Thanks,
Steve

I went to the site and it says out of stock.

call him at 800-601-DIVE if his mailbox is full. (ask for Phil)

I'm betting that he'll place another order and you can prob pre-order yours. He's ordered these in huge quantities a few times now.

mike_s:
call him at 800-601-DIVE if his mailbox is full. (ask for Phil)

I'm betting that he'll place another order and you can prob pre-order yours. He's ordered these in huge quantities a few times now.

I have more on order now. They should be here in about two weeks. I will make an announcement here on ScubaBoard when they arrive. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

Just ordered 4 spools and used my Fed Ex #. The web site did not defined how fast they would arrive. I am diving the USS San Diego Wreck on 8/17. I hope they arrive before that. Thanks for the great price.

Phil,

How can I order 4 finger spools for $15 each? The web site list them for $19.88.
I'd like to order 4. I found the link.

Back
Top Bottom