Finger Spools - $15 Each - FREE Shipping Offer!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DryGlove, I got a email when My order shipped. I was wondering the same thing, so I contacted them. Got mine in 2 days......

cldSCUBA:
DryGlove, I got a email when My order shipped. I was wondering the same thing, so I contacted them. Got mine in 2 days......

Thanks, I was just curious as the receipt stated I should get a email confirming my order and if I do not receive a email to contact dive sports.

I didn't get my email confirmation right off, but I did just get my spools yesterday :wink:

Thanks

PhilEllis:
Hi Chris. By cold water spool, do you mean a larger center hole? If that is the case, I don't have any immediate prospect for getting any of those. Paying for the mold on this current spool will take some time for the manufacturer. I don't expect any changes any time soon.
Those are the ones. No biggy.
PhilEllis:
But we do have some of the current spools remaining. Remember, you can never have too many finger spools. lol

Phil Ellis
Ain't it the truth...

Chris

Phil - do you have any spools left? I like to purchase 2 spools (possibly 4).

Thanks
Minh

Yep ...I am interested too.....and how can you pay?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom