Finger Spools - $15 Each - FREE Shipping Offer!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Phil ... just ordered 2 ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Shoot, around here, a SS clip WITHOUT a SS spring runs about ten bucks . . . Buy a clip, get a free spool is what this offer looks like to me!

Phil,
You think you'll ever have a cold-water spool special?

I ordered on the last round (brass double enders) and am happy as can be. Can't wait for another Phil special.

Chris

TSandM:
Shoot, around here, a SS clip WITHOUT a SS spring runs about ten bucks . . . Buy a clip, get a free spool is what this offer looks like to me!

Well, in that case, you should order 4 stainless steel double enders and get the free spools. We have about 65 remaining. I don't anticipate getting more of these in the immediate future. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

cmalinowski:
Phil,
You think you'll ever have a cold-water spool special?

I ordered on the last round (brass double enders) and am happy as can be. Can't wait for another Phil special.

Chris

Hi Chris. By cold water spool, do you mean a larger center hole? If that is the case, I don't have any immediate prospect for getting any of those. Paying for the mold on this current spool will take some time for the manufacturer. I don't expect any changes any time soon. But we do have some of the current spools remaining. Remember, you can never have too many finger spools. lol

Phil Ellis

Just ordered two of them on 06/19/06. Shipping is super fast (standard ground), delivery date is scheduled for 06/22/06 (NJ)!!

Cant wait to check them out this weekend!

I recieved my Spool today. Nice product, Well worth the price. Thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom