Finger Spools - $15 Each - FREE Shipping Offer!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhilEllis

Reaction score
from My Dad.
If a thing works..keeping doing it until it stops working!

FINGER SPOOLS WITH A CLIP UPGRADE!

Well guys and girls......I am back with the finger spools. i can't imagine that anyone else needs them, but let's give it a try. This time, we have the same glass-filled Delrin injection molded finger spool with 100 feet of nylon-polypro blended line. This time, I was able to bargain and dicker with my supplier to get a STAINLESS STEEL double ender with a STAINLESS SPRING! Best of all, just for the ScubaBoard members, I am able to hold the same price of $15 each!

Finger Spools - 100 Foot - Stainless Clip - $15 Each

Because of the increased cost, I have to change the shipping offer a little. I can offer FREE shipping with the purchase of 4 spools or more in the lower 48 states. For customers in Alaska and Hawaii, I will pay $5.50 toward the cost of shipping on 4 or more spools.

Customers outside of the United States can also get some help on the shipping. You must order 8 spools and I will pay $9.00 toward the cost of your shipping...not 7 spools or 9 spools...must be exactly 8 spools. This has to do with the weight and USPS Priority Mail restrictions. As an example, Priority Mail to Canada costs $19 for 8 spools. I will pay $9.00, so you only pay $10. For the UK, the cost of shipping 8 spools is $27.50. I will pay $9.00, so you only pay $18.50. Works like that for any country. You can check you rate at the following website.

United States Postal Service International Web Calculator

Select your Country, Select Package, Select 4 pounds 0 Ounces, and Select Global Priority Mail - Variable Weight (Single)........this is your rate.

I only have 150 of these spools on this order. I think these will go fast. Thank you guys for your past support and I hope to continue to bring you these deals.

Phil Ellis

I just purchased mine, Thank you.

I bought some of these during the last round he sold. They are good spools. I "tested" mine to see how tuff it was by standing on it and "leaning back and forth" to see if it'd give. DIdn't change shape at all.... so it's pretty tough.

I bought a couple of them. I'm going to use with with about 30' of thicker line to shoot a large safety sausage during the saftey stop on live aboard trips.

I just bought two.

I bought 8 from the last batch and have only 4 left as my buddies fell in love with them and asked me to give them up... :wink:

aquaoren:
I bought 8 from the last batch and have only 4 left as my buddies fell in love with them and asked me to give them up... :wink:

We still have some of these spools remaining. Get your orders in now. I don't expect to have this deal again for a number of months. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom