Finding a (Best) Dive Op in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great work. It might help to date the various versions.

Oh, and one more thing to add- just kidding! Awesome job. Thank you so much for adding dive time/group ascent to list. Bottom Time Divers allows you to dive your limits, no group ascents. This list is something that should be sent to Undercurrent.org. So much helpful information in one place.

oh dear, regaled to the last page with the ducks...

Scuba with Alison is PADI affiliated. Also, the Maximus I think deserves the tag 'large'. It not a cattle boat, but is sure is more roomy than a panga.

cozumel-scuba-diving.jpg

oh dear, regaled to the last page with the ducks...

Haha! Just like the first day in school when roll was called, I knew my name was going to be called in the middle of the pack, but unfortunately, the teacher was going to call me by my first name instead of my middle name that I went by!! Maybe S with A, should become Alison Scuba - that's 1st page stuff!!!

Thanks for the update.

Haha! Just like the first day in school when roll was called, I knew my name was going to be called in the middle of the pack, but unfortunately, the teacher was going to call me by my first name instead of my middle name that I went by!! Maybe S with A, should become Alison Scuba - that's 1st page stuff!!!

Thanks for the update.

Now you are thinkin'

smart-thinking.jpg

I knew a guy in the Marines whose last name was Zylum. Always the very last in every line.

Thanks for the update.

Just to be sure, she should change the name of the op to "A.A.Alison Scuba," that way even if someone named Abby Scuba opens a shop, Alison is still first.

Just to be sure, she should change the name of the op to "A.A.Alison Scuba," that way even if someone named Abby Scuba opens a shop, Alison is still first.
There is an appliance repair company here in Austin named Aaaauger.

It's a real thing. Steve Jobs famously named his and Wozniak's company Apple so they would be ahead of Atari in the phone book.

I was going to reserve Aardvark Scuba in case I ever opened a shop but there's already such a place in New Jersey!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom