Finding a (Best) Dive Op in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is a facebook group called "Cozumel for Divers". The members are constantly posting "This is my first trip to Cozumel, who should I dive with". So I posted a link to this thread so they could get the PDF file. The moderator responded to my post saying "yeah that's a bit sketchy, I wouldn't trust it"! Guess I'll be leaving that group!

Dive ops by jonhall

This is the Cozumel dive ops spreadsheet created by @jonhall converted to google sheets. There are two sheets with currently identical data but with the columns/rows flipped. Only minor edits made to clean up the conversion from .pdf and added a "tax included" line to clean up the cost per day columns.

I am using his research to narrow down my choices for an upcoming April trip with my daughter. first timers :)

Cozumel Dive ops by jonhall

This is the Cozumel dive ops spreadsheet created by @jonhall converted to google sheets. There are two sheets with currently identical data but with the columns/rows flipped. Only minor edits made to clean up the conversion from .pdf and added a "tax included" line to clean up the cost per day columns.

I am using jonhall's research to narrow down my choices for an upcoming April trip with my daughter. first timers :)
Flipping the columns and rows makes this much easier to read. Thanks to both you and Jonhall

Wow! Outstanding summary. I will be diving in Coz at the end of May and had started a spreadsheet (small) too. The details you captured are very similar to the info I found on various dive ops websites.

It would really be nice if this would be pinned, so we don't have to search for it each time to find the list.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom