Finaly, someone listens to me...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
AAA diving is now going to be offering dive/fish combos. Often said that would work and in fact tried to convince one of the new Big Isle operators to leave his boat set up for fish and dive it too. He didn't.
Go out in the AM and fish for a few hours then go burn a tank or two, what a perfect day!
DIve report for today. Sea Tiger, fair vis, well stired up when we got there after everyone else left. Pipe had very god vis but a ripping current. Still looking for the Dragon moray, saw a big zebra but no dragon...

Alex is going to Dive/fish combo? That's one way to burn some SI, especially if he goes to spitting caves and back. Has he ever done a trip to Rabbit Island? Was going to do one with Capt. Joe but he cancelled it and never rescheduled.

I can ask. Sounds like fun to me!

make sure you take the grill along gentlemen :D

Lots of people have been wanting to do it...they just didn't own the boat to make it happen...Good that Alex is going for it :D What's the plan?

yes, we used to go to Molakai, etc when he was in ko-ko marina.

Fuel cost are changing things...

I offered some suggestions, we shall see. Im going out tuesday to show em how to do it. Hope it works out for him.

mrjimboalaska:
Alex is going to Dive/fish combo? That's one way to burn some SI, especially if he goes to spitting caves and back. Has he ever done a trip to Rabbit Island? Was going to do one with Capt. Joe but he cancelled it and never rescheduled.

Sorry Wildcard for the hijack--

I have been trying to go do a 3 tanker Rabbit Island with Capt. Joe for over 2 years now. I don't think it will ever happen.

Melissa

Pirate Divers (Black Zodiac) has been running divers over there.

Back
Top Bottom