Finaly, someone listens to me...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another hijack, AAA is now doing fish/dive trips!
Just kidding....
Rabbit island huh? 2 or 3 tanks? Im sure we can talk him into it with a half a dozen people or more.

justleesa:
another hijack:
\
Melissa! how are you doing? All well again? All settled in?

All settled in the house, but still have a sinus infection (after 39 days). The Dr. finally took XRAYS, did a culture and gave me a referral to ENT. The last time I went to ENT they stuck this long @s$ tube up both sides of the nose and checked everything out then gave me some steroids. NOT FUN!!! I doubt I will be diving on June 10th, but I might just have to give it a try. I really don't believe I will be able to fit into my wetsuit as ALL my pants/shorts are so tight I had to buy new clothes. I thought after you have surgery you are suppose to lose weight (especially when you don't get to eat for 8days in the hosp). I wish they would have not waited until the appendix rupurted to do anything about it. OH WELL- it is over and I know I will never in my life have to have that surgery again. Sorry for the beaching, just Tripler gets me going.

Aint military medical care great?

ch0ppersrule:
The last time I went to ENT they stuck this long @s$ tube up both sides of the nose and checked everything out then gave me some steroids. NOT FUN!!!

I've had that done - gives me the heebie jeebies just thinking about it. And my nose was sore for days after.

As far as Capt. Joe and Rabbit Island - I've been scheduled for that dive 3 times in the past - all canceled. I've pretty much decided it's one of those mythical dives that will never happen.

Back
Top Bottom