Finally

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa:
After trying so long to get a "good" picture of a green lion fish. Most of the time the coral branches are in the way of the strobe. Today the dive master (thank you eddie :D) found one resting beside a rock (this one was about 3" long). Took several, but this one came out the best.
Nice shot Lisa, too bad thats when I was turning the intro around, to get him back to the boat.
But if I brought the intro over to look, he probably would have silted the spot out anyway.
Darn.
Aloha Turtleguy

Very nice!

justleesa:
ISO 64
shutter speed 1/125
f Stop 5.6
The Hoover book says that in captivity the lionfish makes an engaging pet, becoming very tame and accepting food from its keeper's fingers.
Very nice shot. Lionfish are among my favourite marine species. If I ever make the move from fresh water tropical fish to salt water in my aquariums, lionfish is near the top of the list. They're very hardy (good thing in an aquarium), but you do need to watch out for the spines as they are poisonous.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom