Finally

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
After trying so long to get a "good" picture of a green lion fish. Most of the time the coral branches are in the way of the strobe. Today the dive master (thank you eddie :D) found one resting beside a rock (this one was about 3" long). Took several, but this one came out the best.

Thanks Gilligan :D I like the expression he has on his face...looking up at me :D

Very nice....worth waiting for, huh?!? I like his expression, too!

Looks cute enough for a gentle pat......maybe with those spikes that wouldn't be such a good idea. Love the limited depth of field. What settings did you use?

ISO 64
shutter speed 1/125
f Stop 5.6
The Hoover book says that in captivity the lionfish makes an engaging pet, becoming very tame and accepting food from its keeper's fingers.

Veru cute, and nicely lit. You did well not to burn out the rocky areas yet still get the fish nice exposed.....well done!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom