Finally pulled the trigger on Roatan!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Out side the Mayan Princess ( Go out gate, follow road left (away from ocean) where it hits the road turn right. Nice little deli shop with snacks and stuff

Walk out of the Mayan Princess toward the beach, turn left, just a short 1 min walk is a fresh made baked goods shop / ice cream, adjacent is a nice bar for lunch, they might do a fire dance on the beach one of the nights you are there and maybe hermit crab races for charity

Up the beach toward infinity bay is a protected 'park'. Go all the way up till just before you hit the cliffs that will dead end you.

Snorkle this area 2-3 times, you won't be disappointed. The more you explore the more you will see. Excellent snorkeling there. you will see 75% of what you will see diving.

Adventurous? Try the sea plane ride that goes out of Fantasy island. Awesome experience. We did it on our last day, no diving so we went flying. The pilot knows every nook and cranny on the island, knows everything that is going on as far as real estate and development. The views are incredible. We saw sharks and tons of rays, beautiful secluded beaches and million dollar views.

Zip lines are fun if you are into it. One time was enough for us to say we did it.

Iquana farm? Not bad, kind of fun. Best for kids I think.

Say hi to Anja, you'll be in good hands with Mayan Divers.

Thank you Mike! Appreciate the recco's.

Going to bookmark this thread on my BB so I can pull it up down there and follow your instructions and those of the others.

Cheers!

Out side the Mayan Princess ( Go out gate, follow road left (away from ocean) where it hits the road turn right. Nice little deli shop with snacks and stuff

Walk out of the Mayan Princess toward the beach, turn left, just a short 1 min walk is a fresh made baked goods shop / ice cream, adjacent is a nice bar for lunch, they might do a fire dance on the beach one of the nights you are there and maybe hermit crab races for charity

Up the beach toward infinity bay is a protected 'park'. Go all the way up till just before you hit the cliffs that will dead end you.

Snorkle this area 2-3 times, you won't be disappointed. The more you explore the more you will see. Excellent snorkeling there. you will see 75% of what you will see diving.

Adventurous? Try the sea plane ride that goes out of Fantasy island. Awesome experience. We did it on our last day, no diving so we went flying. The pilot knows every nook and cranny on the island, knows everything that is going on as far as real estate and development. The views are incredible. We saw sharks and tons of rays, beautiful secluded beaches and million dollar views.

Zip lines are fun if you are into it. One time was enough for us to say we did it.

Iquana farm? Not bad, kind of fun. Best for kids I think.

Say hi to Anja, you'll be in good hands with Mayan Divers.

31 days away from my first dive in Roatan! Can't freakin' wait!!!

You're not a short timer until you are buying milk only that can be consumed before you leave, or with a later date that can be after you get back. Dang, I forgot to put the bananas in the fridge. They should be ripde by the 28th...!

You're not a short timer until you are buying milk only that can be consumed before you leave, or with a later date that can be after you get back. Dang, I forgot to put the bananas in the fridge. They should be ripde by the 28th...!

I just THOUGHT I was anal :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: (Not any more :D)

P.S. Have a GREAT trip and tell Daren to take good care of you!

Back
Top Bottom