Finally No Rain SATURDAY DIVE LA JOLLA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tghd

Reaction score
The rain finally died down
To many days out of the water Need a dive buddy La JOlla Shores or Cove doesn't matter which just want to Dive.

Anybody Interested!!!!

PM me or post here!!!!!!

tghd:
To many days out of the water Need a dive buddy La JOlla Shores or Cove doesn't matter which just want to Dive.

Anybody Interested!!!!

PM me or post here!!!!!!

im deifnately interested if you dont mind a novice?

If the rain is done with, we are doing a night dive at La Jolla Shores. We are meeting at Vallecitos Street at 6pm... Thursday. Come on down if you can make it!

I will on the Dive Animals Panga Saturday, but I think we will be diving again Sunday... PM me if your interested...

in interested in any diving from tommorow on until the rain starts. p.m. me please. i cant make any of this weekends night dives because ill be tied up at work. thanks.

We are going to dive Sunday at the Shores. We will be meeting in the main lot (Vallecitos will be packed) at 7am. Probably dive the North Wall. Let's meet near the lifeguard tower at 7am.... Let me know if that works for you!

Hope to see you there!

tghd:

Anybody Interested!!!!

PM me or post here!!!!!!

I live in Seattle, if I didn’t dive when it was raining I wouldn’t dive much.

Are you afraid of getting wet?

The nice thing about diving in the rain is that Mother Nature rinses your gear!

David K

David K:
I live in Seattle, if I didn’t dive when it was raining I wouldn’t dive much.

Are you afraid of getting wet?

The nice thing about diving in the rain is that Mother Nature rinses your gear!

David K

Thanks for your input (sarcastic remark). The reason we don’t dive in SAN DIEGO when it rains is because the coast is polluted due to pollutants that collect during the rest of the year. It wouldn’t matter if I lived a place that competes for the most rainfall nationally. And obviously I’m not afraid of getting wet, I’m going to submerge myself under”WATER”.

divebuddysean:
We are going to dive Sunday at the Shores. We will be meeting in the main lot (Vallecitos will be packed) at 7am. Probably dive the North Wall. Let's meet near the lifeguard tower at 7am.... Let me know if that works for you!

Hope to see you there!

May join you guys for this one..........why is the parking lot going to be full???

I find Sunday especially Vallecitos has those huge dive trucks with all the wetsuits and gear in them for the classes they are running. Park anywhere you can, but let's meet at the lifeguard main station at 7am!

See you there!

divebuddysean:
If the rain is done with, we are doing a night dive at La Jolla Shores. We are meeting at Vallecitos Street at 6pm... Thursday. Come on down if you can make it!

I will on the Dive Animals Panga Saturday, but I think we will be diving again Sunday... PM me if your interested...

Hi all,

I'll be in La Jolla this saturday for a wedding, but on sunday, before I head back to the SF Bay, I'd like to dive La Jolla cove or shores (what's the difference?). I'll have a dive buddy, also from SF, with me. Any tips or pointers you local SD peeps can offer? Majority of my diving have been in monterey and Carmel. Maybe we could meet up sunday?

Ericson

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom