Finally No Rain SATURDAY DIVE LA JOLLA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajunkee:
Hi all,

I'll be in La Jolla this saturday for a wedding, but on sunday, before I head back to the SF Bay, I'd like to dive La Jolla cove or shores (what's the difference?). I'll have a dive buddy, also from SF, with me. Any tips or pointers you local SD peeps can offer? Majority of my diving have been in monterey and Carmel. Maybe we could meet up sunday?

Ericson

Sean is also locally known as Mr La Jolla Shores, he has specialized equipment to find dive spots that has only been rumoured about.........I may see you guys there too.

Meet us Sunday at 7am at the main lifeguard tower. The Shores is our main dive spot so we know the line-ups and have a depth finder to find the canyon edge as we kick out. They used to have a bouy but it was dislodged and has not been replaced (maybe in the Summer). We'd be happy to show you the canyon!

Hope to see you there!

Hope to see you there Roy! Don't mind those Sat images!

Click on the Scripps Pier and watch all the surfers enjoying the bacteria just 48 hours after the rain has stopped :)

http://www.camzone.com/

divebuddysean:
Meet us Sunday at 7am at the main lifeguard tower. The Shores is our main dive spot so we know the line-ups and have a depth finder to find the canyon edge as we kick out. They used to have a bouy but it was dislodged and has not been replaced (maybe in the Summer). We'd be happy to show you the canyon!

Hope to see you there!

Thanks Sean. I'll be in a black 1999 Tacoma truck with "Keep Tahoe Blue" sticker, next to a dive flag on my back window.

See ya there!

Ericson

I WIll Probabaly be joining you guys on Sunday morning!! Still anybody Interested on Diving Saturday Morning ..........

PM me or post here!!

Ok, I'd rather dive Sat morning (10am).......anyone want to rent some scooters and do La Jolla Shores far South wall with me??? Got to have your boyency in control, it gets deep fast at this site..........

Get some steel 100's and a scooter at Aquatech.

I'll dive Sat morning if you want Shaka - I don't want to do the scooters of course! But I'll dive with you if you want. PM or email and let me know - or post here...

ryanarcher:
I'll dive Sat morning if you want Shaka - I don't want to do the scooters of course! But I'll dive with you if you want. PM or email and let me know - or post here...

Ok, let's do it........I must get my tanks filled first in the morning, we can dive soon after. The scooters is just to get us to the site, you will like this site. I just saw that AquaTech opens at 8:00am, so I can probably get to the cove around 9:30am.

Those "trucks" are from O.E. and a load of new divers, good time to pick up free stuff like weights etc...

Hey Ryan ... why not do both Saturday AND Sunday? I think you have some catching up to do! :)

Paul

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom