FINALLY !!!!!! I finally did it..... OW Certification is complete!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tkt0912

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
After all these years of lurking around this site, I am now officially a PADI Open Water Diver !!!!!
My wife and I, as well as a few friends, just finished our class.
Just thought I'd share !!! lol

Thanks everyone for all of the info. Great site!!!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

When is your next dive?

Pete

Well done - now the fun starts, remember your training and go out and dive, dive, dive ! P

Congratulations. Wish I had started much younger. Don't forget to practise the skills occasionally. Dive as often as possible & enjoy.

Thanks everyone!!!! Actually, just got home from a dive. This was my second dive, outside of our OW class. Today, we dove King's Spring, in Crystal River, FL. Awesome dive!!! The first one outside of class was a shallow shore dive, at the Blue Heron Bridge, in Riviera Beach, FL.
I've, got a lot planned!!!! lol
The biggest thing on the agenda...... The USS Kittiwake, in Grand Cayman!!!! We dive that on December 17th, as well as Big Tunnels or Trinity Caves. So stoked for those dives!!!!

---------- Post Merged at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:06 PM ----------

I am working on the video from today's dive right now, but here are my first to dive videos.....

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/gopro-video/438515-new-diver-videos-using-gopro-hero2.html

Back
Top Bottom