Finally Dry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pacchill

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
My DUI is here. I can finally be dry and warm in Souther California. After a painful 3 and half weeks my TLS350 Signature Series finally showed up. No comments on the suit coz I have not made it to the water yet. I will say that I should have gotten the Tough Duck overlay on the top half, BUT o well.
I am heading off to the DOG rally today to check out all that DUI has to offer for undergarments. I should have it in the water later tonight or tomorrow. Gotta get the ol' back plate refitted first too though.
Cheers!

You're gonna' love t.

Eventually...:wink:

Congrats!

MMMMM!! Diving dry, have been for years. Congratulations. A choice you won't regret. Waiting for my third suit. Pinnacle, Evolution 2 with the Merino undergarment. Dieing to get into some 42 degree Jersey ocean seas.

Congratulations, you're going to love your TLS. I got my new TLS about two months ago and I'm loving life. I chose the Polartech 150 for my undergarment. It comes standard in the 300, but here in Florida the 150 is perfect. It also makes good surface or boat wear, keeps you nice and warm. :palmtree: Bob

Diving dry is the only way to go where you are diving!

I have many friends with the TLS 350, and they all love them. The top is deceptively tough. I don't think you will regret the purchase.

If you have never dove dry, go out with folks that have. It's initially a very strange feeling when you do your first dry dive in a LAM suit! It does take some getting used to.

I just ordered a new flex 50/50 on march 13th. I'm stoked. I ordered some extras including a pee valve. I'm hoping it (pee valve) will be comfortable and....reliable!!!:11doh:

Not to put u off :no diving dry is (for me) the way to go.

BUT at some point in time the zip WILL gave way and burst open underwater:D
It happend to me last october,man that was no fun :rofl3:

Hope you learn to love the drysuit tough :14:

I got a TLS 350 signature series last fall. Sine I'm rather short &,... shall we say rotund, I had to get it custom fitted. I love it. I had a White's before that & although I liked the ruggedness of it, it was an "off the shelf" model & really didn't fit me right. The only thing different I did is I went with the Pinnacle undergarments. I have 3 weights of undergarments for diving in these parts. for the deep & really cold stuff (40 degrees or so) I have Pinnacle's 650gm jumpsuit, for warmer waters (50- 65 degrees) I have a 500gm & for the even warmer waters I have a light weight undergarment (250gm). If the water is warmer than 80 degrees, I usually just wear some Under Armor or dive a wetsuit. Just be careful the first few times you dive your drysuit. Sometimes managing both the BC & the suit can be a little tricky until you get used to it. It's kind of like first learning to ride a bike. Enjoy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom