Finally certified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amelo1999

Reaction score
Well after being rescheduled from Sunday yet again we went out to the dry rocks this morning. I'm finally certified. But of course my instructor forgot to bring the temp cards so I should have that by tomorrow. Any dives going on this weekend? :wink:

Welcome to the club! I can tell you are raring to go, and just in time for lobster season too.

Try to make some of our shore dives - they're good, safe practice for deeper dive skills like bouyancy control and when the visibility cooperates they're beautiful as well.

You're in for a lifetime of fun!

Did I mention I wanted to kill my "buddy", emphasis on the quotes? I know I'm a newb but geez this guy was clueless. I don't think he followed the same ocean plan, hell not even the same planet plan. More like the same universe plan. The entire dive he didn't even look at me once. Meanwhile I'm looking for him damn near the whole dive. Hehe as a newb I don't really think I have the right to ***** but hey who better to ***** about a newb than another newb :wink:

Ah, but part of joining the dive family is learning to get along with everybody, and that means the new and the clueless (lotsa seasoned clueless out there too). You can learn a lot from others mistakes, and hopefully you won't repeat those your buddy made. A kind word would probably go a long way toward helping him along, as well as reinforce those very skills in yourself.

Be kind to the clueless... somebody always knows more than you.

Problem is this wasn't the first time. He's been told on every single dive. By both myself and the instructor.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom