Fin Tests- Techniques and conditioning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well, I have to say, that is by far the best fin review I have ever read and it appears he did a very good job trying to eliminate the human factor.

Floater, the article you mentioned in post 24... was it from Rodale Press?, sure like to know.

In part. The author references Rodale's ScubaLab fin tests in his overall article, and tells us that he applied and was chosen to participate in ScubaLab's tests. However, he also did his own testing from what I understand. It's been a long time since I last read the article closely, and it has been updated since then. While participating in this thread, I remembered this article and the author's observations about FF's, so I went to look that up to quote it. I believe those comments were in reference to the author's own (non-Scubalab) tests.. I'm not sure how closely he is affiliated with Rodale's Press in general.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom