Fiji Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Chris! I'd love to dive Maya Riviera sometime...how was it?

Hope to see you on the NYE Vision trip. Brad is going to try to make it too but not sure if it'll be possible.

Here's my trip report, check my gallery for a couple of pictures. The reef was churned up, but the panga ride in 6' swell :11: was worth it!

Papa Bear... Were you there Thanksgiving 2007????

We had a blast.... Tom and Kate had Turkey and Ham with all the TG trimmings brought to the island for Thanksgiving for us... That was wicked cool....

I misss the ice cold Fiji Gold beer.... I have some cool pics of the tiger/bull sharks when I was there I think have posted at MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/261913272

I did it with Aqua-Trek through Beqa Lagoon Resort.

I thought the DM getting a cleaning from the shrimp looked familiar...

Did you try the curry house across the street from the Dive op at The Pearl?

Hi,

I am new the "Board" and found your posting about Fiji. My wife just sprung the "trip of a life-time" 40th birthday present when she caught me looking at all of the tropical dive locations on the net. I must have had a pitiful look on my face when she kicked me off and then pulled up the location, it is the exact trip you posted. Needless to say I am beyond excited and found your posting very motivating and your pictures are gorgeous. If you do not mind, I would like to ask you some questions about your trip if I could. Again, your photos are great. Have a good day!

Trevor

Hi,

I am new the "Board" and found your posting about Fiji. My wife just sprung the "trip of a life-time" 40th birthday present when she caught me looking at all of the tropical dive locations on the net. I must have had a pitiful look on my face when she kicked me off and then pulled up the location, it is the exact trip you posted. Needless to say I am beyond excited and found your posting very motivating and your pictures are gorgeous. If you do not mind, I would like to ask you some questions about your trip if I could. Again, your photos are great. Have a good day!

Trevor

Bula Trevor and welcome to SB.

Wow, what a great 40th that will be!! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have. I'll send you a PM with my number.

Will be on the. nai'a next week and would like to know the current water temps in the area.have looked at the Naia's chart and need a more specific temperature.thanks

Having spent five weeks on Naia in the past and a 10-day honeymoon coming in April, I can tell you that it varies from site to site and week to week. I've been reasonably comfortable in a 5/3 full wetsuit and a hood. Do take a hood even if you don't expect to use it.

Chuck

Having spent five weeks on Naia in the past and a 10-day honeymoon coming in April, I can tell you that it varies from site to site and week to week. I've been reasonably comfortable in a 5/3 full wetsuit and a hood. Do take a hood even if you don't expect to use it.

Chuck
just heard from the Naia.water is 84

Back
Top Bottom