Fiji Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I need to win the lottery or something....Or quit my job (fat chance) and become independently wealthy so I can travel the world diving and seeing the sights (and dive sites). :)

Great pix Michelle! I hope to invade the south Pacific next year or so, for now an occasional visit to the North Pacific will have to do. I did get in a few dives in the Maya Riviera a couple weeks ago though...

Cheers,

Thanks Chris! I'd love to dive Maya Riviera sometime...how was it?

Hope to see you on the NYE Vision trip. Brad is going to try to make it too but not sure if it'll be possible.

FishEye Scuba in Folsom FishEye Scuba is doing a trip to Beqa Lagoon Resort in Fiji Beqa Lagoon Resort in April 2009 if anyone is interested.. The trip is AI (except alcohol) and includes RT airfare from LAX.

The owners, Tom & Kate Fuquay, are 2 of the nicest people you will ever meet and are alot of fun to dive with. A nice part about this trip is you can put a small deposit down and pay the rest in increments until it's paid off. That sure makes it alot easier on the wallet. :eyebrow:

Wow, that sounds really tempting. :wink:

That shark looks oddly enough like the shark from finding nemo :)

Yeah, it does! :rofl3:

We go every Thanksgiving for a week or two! Here are some of the pictures from the last trip! It is one of the best and they don't call it the Soft Coral Capital of the World for nothing! We have a few openings for this November is anyone is interested? If you book through WSL and mention my name (Papa Bear is fine) I will throw in a digital camera class!
Two Tanked Productions HD & SD Underwater Productions and video services

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom