Fiesta Americana Bottled Water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

richhagelin

Contributor
Reaction score
Is the bottled water provided free of charge at Fiesta Americana? Where is the best place to get it in the hotel?

If it is not provided free, where is the best place in town to buy some (can pick it up on the way from the ferry to FA)?

Thanks,

Rich Hagelin

PS Final packing in progress. Leave tonight.

Stop at the Ched Raui across from Plaza Las Glorias. It's similar to our Wal-Mart. The hotel used to charge for bottled, but not sure now as I've stayed in a condo on my last several trips and they have a cooler in each condo..

When I stayed there at the end of January/early February, we had to pay for bottled water at FA. We were not on the all-inclusive plan. I think that for people on the all-inclusive plan, they could "stock-up" on the bottled water at their meals....

We returned from Fiesta Americana last Saturday. If you are going AI it is free and you may get it at any of the bars or restaurants. If not, you can get it at the grocery store in town as suggested by Scubamate. They sell everything from bottled water to washing machines.

Have a great time, the water was great, about 80 degrees!!

Keith

I was there is Sept. last year and bottled water was not complimentary. I think it was around $4 for a large bottle.
Definitely stop at Chedraui and buy your supplies.

As someone else said, the water (1.5L bottles) is included in the AI plan and you can get a bottle whenever you want from the bar or restaurant, no limit on how many and not limited to meal times. If you're AI or non-AI, don't touch the bottle that's in your room fridge because it's part of the mini bar and you'll be charged.

scubawife:
As someone else said, the water (1.5L bottles) is included in the AI plan and you can get a bottle whenever you want from the bar or restaurant, no limit on how many and not limited to meal times. If you're AI or non-AI, don't touch the bottle that's in your room fridge because it's part of the mini bar and you'll be charged.

Do all the rooms have refridgerators?

Splurged on the oceanview - worth it?

Sorry, in advance, for hijacking :wink:

When I was there the bottled water from the bar was free but if you used the one from the room you will be charged for it, even if you are AI. It has a sticker on the bottle so they will know if you opened it, that goes for everything else from the room as well, if you use it they will charge you.

Back
Top Bottom