Few Kona Spots Left.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottitheduck

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Wow!

What a great response to our annual Spring Kona Trip. I guess that's what happens when you combine world class diving, with a great boat and crew and attach a reasonable price to it (only a few spots remain!).

Last year, Friends of Kaimana Divers (FOKD) headed over to Kona to take part in some epic scuba diving. This year is no different. We'll be checking in to our hote Friday the 28th of March then diving a 3 tanker on Saturday (including the Manta Ray Night dive) and 2 tanks on Sunday.

We'll have plenty of time to cruise and look for whales on Sunday and share photos and relax aboard Divetek Hawaii's custom twin diesel 36' Radon. The boat is roomy, complete with dry changing area, hot shower and plenty of snacks. Relax on the spacious bow and take in the topside sites of the Kona Coast.

I ask that you have minimum of 50 divers or at least the Advanced Open Water certification to be considered for our trip. Our group will be staying in Kona and the package price includes 3 nights accommodation and all 5 dives for the crazy low price of $395.

Contact me soon to reserve your spot....

Aloha and Happy Diving,

G

Is there an cost option for not needing accommodation – can a local join the fun? Have you considered adding the Black Water Dive?

Is there an cost option for not needing accommodation – can a local join the fun? Have you considered adding the Black Water Dive?
Yes, is there a local's option?

Update....

The Big Island Trip is full.... for those of you not from Oahu (ie, residents of the Big Island) We have a few spots left for our two tanker on Sunday (day dives). If you would like to join us and meet 14 awesome Oahu divers, please PM me and we can set it up as I have 4 spots open.

Aloha and Mahalo,

G

Sorry I'm tied up on Sunday. Have a great time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom