Female first time travelling solo, first dive trip. I think Cozumel is the way to go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We missed you. I'll answer your very nice PM later but for now this is the link to my older photo albums & where this years new photos will be added once I get home & edit them.

Picasa Web Albums - Larry

And here's a quick edit I just did of You & Steve.

IMG_2625.v1.jpg
Thanks for the photo! I really appreciate it :) Was a pleasure to meet you.

For those interested my photo album for the trip is here. I had trouble with my strobes but salvaged what I could. Not quite sure what has happened but one fiber optic cable is damaged & one strobe won't fire using a fiber optic cable but the other fired intermittently with the damaged cable. Time for some repairs & tests now that I'm home.

Picasa Web Albums - Larry - Diving 2016.

And for those wondering what became of the Lionfish Steve's boat captain Campeche turned them into Ceviche which was shared with everyone at Palancar Pier the next day. It didn't take long for it to get consumed & there was lots of it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom